My creations - Mis creaciones

My creations - Mis creaciones

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mittens - Pattern Coming Soon // Mitones - Patron Proximamente

Hello !! 
Hola !

Country Maison Blog

My holidays are now finished but I had really happy ones (sigh) 
Lots, lots of crochet time, and several items made. 
Last night I finished the mittens with which I was testing my own pattern and yes it did work ! 
And so now I need to write the pattern on the computer, translate it and it will be ready for all of you !! 

I also have my other big project for 2014 between hands. I will tell you more about it in a few days !!! 
I'm very excited about this, ha,ha !!

Happy Week !! 

To know about everything first follow me on Instagram !! 

♥♥♥

Mis vacaciones han terminado y la verdad es que han sido unas super felices y relajantes (suspiro)
Mucho, mucho tiempo de ganchillo y varias cosas empezadas y terminadas. 
Anoche termine los mitones con los que he probado mi propio patron y si ! funciona !
Así que ahora tengo que pasar el patrón al ordenador, traducirlo y estada listo para todas vosotras !!
También me traigo entre manos mi gran proyecto de 2014, os contare todo en unos días !!
Ay !! Que emocionada e ilusionada estoy con ello !! 

Feliz Semana !! 

Para ser las primeras en enteraros de todo seguidme en Instagram !!

♥♥♥

I'm participating with this post on the Personalizacion de Blogs Link 51th Party
Estoy enlazando esta entrada en la Fiesta de Enlaces de Personalizacion de Blogs n. 51

7 comments:

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment :-)
Your lovely comments make my day !
Thanks for taking the time and effort,
xox Eva

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...